Well established Plaintiff statewide Personal Injury Protection (PIP) law firm is looking for entry to mid level litigation attorney.
- All aspects of Plaintiff PIP litigation practice
- Drafting and opposing motions
- Attending depositions, mediations, arbitrations and court appearances
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Clear and effective communication
- Ability to work independently and in a collective team environment
- Highly motivated and dedicated
- PIP/BI experience a big plus
Salary: $70,000 to 100,000 annually based on experience.
Bonus: Merit based at firm’s discretion.
Sign on bonus: After 90 days of employment.
The firm offers excellent benefits including competitive salary, health, dental, life, disability, accident, hospital and critical care insurances.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- FL Bar (Required)